Sicilian message Sicilian message

Smooth, but a tad repetitive

Like Gliese581q said, while this song is smooth as silk, it gets a tad repetitive and boring sometimes. Mix it up a bit, maybe have a drum solo, or add in a more interesting lead, or maybe some vocals?

To me, this song is an epic start, but needs something more to make it really do it for me :)

Bark And Grind Bark And Grind

Expand on this!

Solid effort man!
An interesting little clip, so you sampled grinding and a dog barking?
Haha, I love those odd samples.

I think you could expand on it, by bringing in a really grungy drop, with drums and the growling bass coming in, mix up the barking and the grinding samples a bit?

But thats only if you were intending on making this any longer haha

AccountableMasses responds:

Thanks!

To be honest, it's all based on editing samples that were a mix of that computer generated voice tool found in FL 8 and from my own voice recordings of my brother and I.

As for expanding it,
I would like to make it more complete but I've kind of hit a brick wall on ideas on what to do with this track.

Riding on the Edge(unfinished) Riding on the Edge(unfinished)

Keen to hear the finished product

An excellent instrumental track, I'm quite keen to hear it with some deep, guttural screaming, maybe mixed with melodic singing too. Are you planning on putting in a breakdown? I think it'd really make the song (but then I'm biased, I love the hardcore/metalcore sort of sound)